“When it all comes to an end, we are not measured by our wealth nor by self-serving accomplishments, but by how much we have contributed to our society to benefit mankind.” ~Papa
It’s been years since my grandfather wrote these words to me, and they have resonated ever since.
Each of us has a limited time for breaths to take, love to share, and opportunities to embrace.
…And for the last 20 years I have looked for ways to serve, whether in the jungles of northern Thailand with the tribal Lahu people, radio shows, or even stadiums filled with overly caffeinated teenagers.
From international grade school kids, to federal agencies I’ve worked with the singular purpose of inspiring people to be their best and to realize possibilities.
With a unique blend of humor, fun, and faith my main drive is to connect and to teach how to live life to the fullest.
Not just words but strategies
Words and motivation are great but then what?…
Each talk, workshop, presentation, or course comes with simple easy to follow steps and guidelines to desired outcomes.
The purpose is to give you and your team the tools and techniques you need to fulfill your mission and vision.
So…. Let’s chat and find out what’s possible!
- A Board Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotist
- Bachelors Degree in Theology from Life Christian University
- Certified Hypnosis Instructor with the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotist (ICBCH)
- Certified Instructor of Neurolinguistics Programming through the National Federation of NLP
- Certified Master Hypnotist through Atlantic Hypnosis Institute & Work Smart Hypnosis
- A Certified Hypnosis and Weight Loss Specialist from the American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Practitioner of Emergency Hypnosis from the Atlantic Hypnosis Institute
- A Certified Practitioner of Hypnotic Pain Management from the Atlantic Hypnosis Institute
- A Certified Personal Trainer with World Instructor Training Schools
- Certified in Hypnosis and Sports Performance from the American Hypnosis Association
- A Certified Master Neurolinguistics Practitioner from the National Federation of NLP
- A Certified Practitioner of Instant & Rapid Inductions from the Atlantic Hypnosis Institute
- A Member in good standing with the Fellowship of Christian Hypnotist
- Certified Self Hypnosis Instructor from Mottin & Johnson Institute of Hypnosis
- A Certified Neurolinguistics Practitioner from Virginia NLP
- Certified in Youth Mental Health First Aid from the National Council for Behavioral Health
- A Landmark Education Graduate
- Pain Management Certification with Hypnosis PDIS from Ron Eslinger & Healthy Visions
- Certified Educational Excellence Practitioner through Sheila Granger and CPD Training
- Certified in Pain Control and Emergency Hypnosis by the National Guild of Hypnotist (NGH)
This program is an investment in you!
My job is to help you to do the heavy lifting; to move those blocks that have kept you from your freedom in riding.
“You are more than the stories you tell yourself or the hurtful words spoken.”